Sunday, January 30, 2011

Welcome one and all to Rad Thad's Blog of Random Fuckery

In case you fuckers couldn't read the title, you're currently viewing Rad Thad's Blog of Random Fuckery. I'm Thad (of course you dumbfucks), and I'm here to impart upon you any tidbits of my knowledge and also my own opinions on the general fuckery that goes on around the world.

FIRST ON THE FUCKERY LIST: EGYPT

Egypt, FUCK YEAH

Jesus Christ, these Egyptians have got some serious brass balls with what they're doing right now. Have you seen any of these videos? They are trashing everything. I mean, these are just civilians and they are fucking taking on APC's fer chrissake.

Now, some of you may be wondering "But Thad, do you agree with what they are doing?" and the answer is: of course I do you thick piece of shit. In my opinion, this is what it should look like when you're overthrowing a corrupt government, not that pussy "Blogger Revolution" bullshit that happened over in Tunisia.

Citizens of Egypt, you get my seal of approval.

Rad Thad out, you fucking pansies.

1 comment:

  1. But blogging is so retro...!

    Oppressive leaders will have no choice but to succumb!

    ReplyDelete