Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter is so Fucking Awesome

I'm gonna lay some heavy information on you fuckers: I live in Maine.

Let that digest for a moment.

I've lived in Maine since I was born, and, being a true Mainer, I fucking love Winter and its byproduct: snow. I love snow so fucking much, and if you don't love snow I want nothing to do with you.

Look at this
LOOK AT THIS
IT'S...FUCKING...BEAUTIFUL

I'm telling you all this because its currently snowing like a motherfucker just outside my window and I'm just getting total ecstasy from it. Some of you may be wondering "Is this really the only reason he's telling us this?"

My answer? No.

I'm telling you this because Winter is not the only thing I love about Maine, it's nature in general that totally just sets me off. Unfortunately, the dumb motherfucker who about a third of the state managed to elect because the rest of us were trying to get absolutely anybody else into the Governor's office actually won (Seriously, a majority of Maine would've rather had a shit-stained piece of toilet paper win than this dumb cunt). For those of you who don't keep up on Maine politics, I'm talking about Paul LePage.

I hate this motherfucker

Now before any of you freak out; no, I'm not just some raging hippie liberal who immediately hates anyone who isn't part of my flowerchild commune. I was willing to give LePage a chance after he won the election. I mean, I was still upset but I figured "Hey, fuck it, might as well give this bastard a chance. Who knows, maybe he'll actually do a good job." WRONG

Since this fucker got elected all he's basically done is make Maine look like a state of complete redneck assholes who couldn't complete a basic algebra problem even if they really fucking tried. On top of all his gross incompetence he's basically pledged to all of the Tea Party retards that he's gonna rape Maine's woodlands, and rape them hard.

In short, I really wanted to give LePage a chance, but he's just a dumb motherfucker.

Rad Thad out, you bloggin' people.

P.S. Because of the aforementioned snow I actually have the day off from work tomorrow so I'm gonna start working on my first movie review. It might be up tomorrow but I wouldn't hold your breath.

P.P.S. If you want to discuss politics in the comments feel free, just please don't post shit like "DURR I HAET CONSERVATIVES BECUZ THEYRE NAZIS" or "HERP A DERP, ALL LIBURULS SHUD DIE BECUZ THE LORD JEZUS TOLD ME THAT GUN CONTRL IS BAD HURR.,"


25 comments:

  1. i love the way you write man, and i'd love to see snow someday, here in mexico will never snow :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here, i'll never see snow in my country, feels bad man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter is AWESOME

    http://eeatucf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure about winter, man... I can certainly tolerate it, being a native Minnesota. I would eat snow if I were thirsty, or hungry for that matter. But fuck, I miss the sun...

    layeroffrost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the snow too, man. Maine...Well, not as much.

    Love your writing! Following:

    searchingthehaystack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn politicians, they're one of the reasons that US is going down the gutter... and yea I like snow too you Maine-iac! 8)

    Supporting bro!

    http://marksantsrants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like all the seasons!

    ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love winter, yet hate it snow will be the downfall of it all :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fuck the haters, winter is awesome!

    Following!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your blog dude, really funny stuff, followed

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the snow for a couple of days then it just gets in the way. good post though

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice blog bro, i also love snow, but after a while it just delays everything (transport and what not),
    also i hate getting wet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I prefer the sunny days of spring, winter is still "cool" though...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Justin Bieber Fanclub, don't make me smack you

    ReplyDelete
  15. I live in MA I LOVE WINTER and everyone complains 24/7 its like cmon winters the best

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I live in Canary Islands, So I can only go see snow in El Teide (A volcano) :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Araita, that just seems completely backwards. Who the hell goes to a volcano to find snow?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Going to have an epic snowstorm tomorrow supposedly. Not looking forward to it/.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yeah the latest election made me rage hardcore. I have to deal with listening to Michelle Bachmann again....why won't she just go away?!

    ReplyDelete
  21. They already closed my college tomorrow lol. HUZZAH SNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is absolutely beautiful. I love snow, too bad i live in the desert haha

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your movie review had better not be a grindhouse one or I will shake my fist at you, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Don't worry Banacek, I won't encroach on your turf. I'm mostly gonna be doing horror films and gore exploitation films. First one's gonna be A Serbian Film

    ReplyDelete
  25. that's beautiful, i wish we got more snow here

    ReplyDelete